About the Recruiter -
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) is a public sector enterprise that comes under the department of Atomic Energy involved in design, construction, operation, commissioning and maintenance of Nuclear Power Reactors.
Job Description -
NPCIL invites applications from candidates with Indian Nationality for the following posts for its Rawarbhata Rajasthan site -
- Assistant Grade-I (Human Resources) : 20 posts
- Assistant Grade-I (Finance & Accounts) : 20 posts
- Assistant Grade-I (Contracts & Material Management) : 10 posts
- Stenographer Gr.I : 10 posts
- Nurse ‘A’ (Female) : 09 posts
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B) : 01 post
- Pharmacist/B : 01 post
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/B) : 01 post
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B) : 02 posts
- Scientific Assistant/B : 22 posts
- Scientific Assistant/C : 20 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee (Diploma holder in Engineering) : 41 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator (10+2) : 63 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) : 52 posts
How to Apply : Candidates must complete the prescribed format of application and send it on or before 15.05.2013 to “Deputy Manage (HR), Recruitment Section, Vijay Bhawan, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, P.O. Anushakti, Via Kota (Rajasthan) – 323303“.
Last Date for Application : On or before 15.05.2013 (15th May, 2013).
For further details and prescribed format of application, please click here.