UPSC Recruitment 2013: Union Public Service Commission has issued the recruitment notification for the appointment of eligible candidates to fill up the 84 vacant posts of Officers in UPSC. All the interested candidates are invited to apply for the vacancy online on the official website of UPSC that is www.upsconline.nic.in
84 Officers Vacancy in UPSC – Details
Candidates who are eligible for these officer posts and wish to apply for the jobs under UPSC commission can apply online on the official website. All qualified students will get recruited under officer posts in UPSC in any state within India.
Application Fee: Eligible candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 25/- through SBI Challan (NO FEE for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates)
Educational Requirements: Candidates are required to have a BE/B.tech degree to become eligible for jobs in UPSC.
Age Limit: For these below mentioned posts in UPSC, age limit should be 30-50 years.
Apply online: www.upsconline.nic.in (Click Here)
Job Type: Various Jobs under Government Sector
Total Number of posts: 84 vacancies
Name of the posts:
1.Junior Scientific Officer (Electrical) – 02 Posts
2. Junior Scientific Officer (Electronics)- 04 Posts
3. Junior Scientific Officer (Mechanical) – 08 Posts
4. Training Officer (Machine Tools Maintenance/Maintenance Millwright) – 02 Posts
5. Training Officer (Principle of Teaching/General) – 04 Posts
6. Assistant Registrar – 04 Posts
7. Vessel Traffic Service Supervisor – 04 Posts
8. Professor (Physiology) – 01 Post
9. Senior Lecturer (Anaesthesiology) – 01 Post
10. Senior Lecturer (Clinical Psychologist) – 01 Post
11. Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics) – 02 Posts
12. Senior Lecturer (Paediatrics) – 01 Post
13. Senior Lecturer (Pathology) – 02 Posts
14. Senior Lecturer (Radio Diagnosis) – 02 Posts
15. Associate Professor in Computer Science and Engineering (Technical) – 15 Posts
16. Associate Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Technical) – 16 Posts
17. Associate Professor in Mechanical and Automation Engineering (Technical) – 15 Posts
Selection Criteria : Written Test and Personal Interview.
Candidates who will appear for the UPSC Recruitment drive have to face an interview after they qualify the written exam. On the basis of their interview, they will be selected for the recruitment in UPSC.