Birla Institute conducts online entrance exams for students who wish to take admissions in its first degree programmes’, first semester of session 2014-15. A lot of students fill up the online form with hope to get admission into one of the India’s finest institutes for higher education.
First Degree Programs Integrated With BITS Pilani 2014-15 Sessions:
- Biotechnology (Dubai)
- Chemical Engineering (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad, Dubai)
- Civil Engineering (Pilani, Hyderabad)
- Computer Science (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad, Dubai)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad, Dubai)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Hyderabad, Dubai)
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad, Dubai)
- Mechanical Engineering (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad, Dubai)
- Manufacturing Engineering (Pilani Hyderabad)
B.Pharm (Hons) (Pilani, Hyderabad)
- Biological Sciences (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad)
- Chemistry (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad)
- Economics (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad)
- Mathematics (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad)
- Physics (Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad)
M.Sc (Tech): General Studies (Pilani)
The eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS’ First Degree Programmes (All campuses except Dubai), students must have passed 10+2 Examination with a minimum of 75% aggregate in PCM/PCB from a recognized university. Also students must have 60% average in all these three subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
To get admissions in B.Pharma, passing subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Students with PCM as their main subjects may also apply for B.Pharm.
Only those students who cleared their 12th class in the year 2013 are eligible for BITSAT-2014 Entrance Exam. And also admissions are based on his/her merit position scored in BITSAT-2014 Exam.
And those students who will be the first rankers int their respective central and state level board exams will be given direct admissions irrespective of their BITSAT-2014 Scores.
Required Details For BITSAT-2014 Admission:
The prescribed application form, detailed admission procedure will be made available to download on 20th May, 2014 on BITS official website: www.bitsadmission.com
Application Fees: Students who wish to apply for the BITSAT-2014 exam will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1900/- (Rs 1400/- for Female Candidates).
Last Date to Apply: Last date to apply for the BITSAT-2014 Exam is 15th February, 2014 (upto 5:00 PM).